Innovating for tomorrow
We are committed to always innovating new products
that are more sustainable than what the market
- New products need to have a longer lifetime
- New products must be easier to clean
and save valuable water resources
- New products must be highly recycable
Stainless Steel -
80 % of our products can be recycled.
We are working on initiatives to make this percentage even higher.
High Quality Materials -
Our products are very high quality which means they have a longer lifetime than corresponding components-
Latest Innovation -
The CIP Unit
Optimize your belt cleaning
in a sustainable way:
- Reduce the cleaning time and manual labor and increase your production time
- Reduce the consumption of water, chemicals and energy
- Minimize the wear on conveyor belt surfaces by avoiding manual cleaning
- Low maintenance and service required
- All movable parts are 100% hygienically sealed and detectable by scanning systems
- Easy assembly with multiple mounting options
- State-of-the-art hygienic design. Inspired by EHEDG and 3-A design guidelines
Want to learn more
about sustainability at NGI?
You are always more than welcome to contact us to learn
more about our sustainability policies and initiatives.